Saturday, February 26, 2011

Well it's about time...




I've been intending to make this blog for the last...oh...9 months now! To say life is busy is an understatement. Miss Oli-Bee will be 9 months on Monday (already!). No, she's not crawling, and no, she has no teeth.  My child is determined to do everything her way on her terms.  She is a proficient army crawler though lol.  And she likes to feed herself these days.  She finally graced me with a real ma-mah after 3 months of constant da da da dada.  I am looking forward to her 9 month appointment. At 6 months she was in the 95 percentile for height and the 50-75th for weight.  Some how I have a tall child!  The pictures I posted...first time really playing in the grass. She refused to look at me, but clovers are very intriguing.  Here's to hoping for an updated blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment